Click, Bid & Win! PBS Wisconsin’s Online Auction is May 28-June 6!
May 17, 2021 Leave a Comment
Support PBS Wisconsin’s programming, education resources and engagement activities as you bid on more than 1,000 items generously donated by over 300 donors during the 46th annual online PBS Wisconsin Auction. Interested bidders can visit pbswisconsin.org/auction now to register and begin receiving updates and deals from the PBS Wisconsin Auction Team.
This year’s online Auction will be held Friday, May 28 through Sunday, June 6 at pbswisconsin.org/auction.
With donations from businesses, non-profits and individuals across Wisconsin and surrounding states, the PBS Wisconsin Auction features a wide array of items, with offerings suited to every budget and taste. Articles up for bid include artwork, travel experiences, instruments, sports and recreation experiences, home goods, salon packages, health and beauty items, and electronics.
Continuing this year are two of our daily Auction specials: Deal of the Day and Nightly Nine. Deal of the Day features favorite items listed at a special discounted price and only available until they sell out. Nightly Nine features nine special items listed once per day, each day of Auction. The highest bidder each night will win!
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the items up for bid this year!
- Destination Inns of the Midwest Extravaganza
- 18k Gold and Diamond Heart Pendant
- Kawai KDP110 Digital Piano
- Two season passes to the 2021-22 Forward Theater Season
- Three-night trip for two adults to Riu Dunamar in Cancun, Mexico
PBS Wisconsin thanks all of our generous donors for their support of the online Auction. In the midst of the ongoing challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, the support of these businesses is appreciated greatly. By bidding on items, Auction bidders will be supporting PBS Wisconsin and local businesses across our state.
Support for the PBS Wisconsin Auction is provided by J.H. Findorff & Sons, UW Health, and Summit Credit Union to highlight the diversity within Wisconsin’s business community.
To participate in this year’s Auction, bidders will have to create an online account, if they don’t already have one. The following steps outline how to set up an account:
- Visit pbswisconsin.org/auction and click on the “register” tab in the upper left corner.
- Fill in all required fields and submit your form. Then, look for an email with login information to complete your registration.
- Log in and set your username and password, as well as create a credit card profile (required to begin bidding).