VR Viewer Instructions
A cardboard virtual reality (VR) viewer is a simple, low-cost tool to experience VR applications like the Shipwrecks! 360 Dive and immersive tours.
How to Set-Up Your VR Headset
VR Viewer Tips
- Verify that your phone is not zoomed in.
- Verify that your phone display is not set to turn off or go to sleep.
- Verify that you are able to rotate your phone to a horizontal position.
- Turn up your volume.
- Sit down before using the headset. If possible, sit in a swivel chair to best enjoy the experience.
- Once in VR mode (dual-image mode), make sure that the vertical white dividing line on your device screen is lined up with the middle of the cardboard headset.