This December, Around the Farm Table host Inga Witscher takes a journey around the state to visit small farms and specialty makers who are finding new ways to preserve traditional agricultural practices in Around the Farm Table Celebrates Small Farms.
Along the way she meets with a sheep farmer, a maple syrup producer, a beekeeper and several small family farms before hosting a community celebration on her own farm.
Featured farms and producers include:
- Wool & Feather Farm – Colfax, WI
- Morley's Maple Syrup – Luck, WI
- Kaiserson Bee Company – Eau Claire, WI
- Wheatfield Hill Organics – Durand, WI
- Wegmueller Dairy Farm – Monroe, WI
- Fischerdale Farm – Paoli, WI
- Seven Acre Dairy Company – Paoli, WI
Around the Farm Table Celebrates Small Farms premieres 7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 7 on PBS Wisconsin. It will be available to stream online and on the free PBS App shortly after broadcast.
PBS Wisconsin is a service of the Educational Communications Board and the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
PBS Wisconsin is a place to grow through learning on WHA-TV, Madison; WPNE-TV, Green Bay; WHRM-TV, Wausau; WLEF-TV, Park Falls; WHLA-TV, La Crosse; and WHWC-TV, Menomonie-Eau Claire.