Escape, Create & Celebrate at Quilt Expo This Fall
July 14, 2017 Leave a Comment
Presented by Wisconsin Public Television (WPT) with Nancy Zieman, Quilt Expo is designed to capture and revitalize the creative quilting spirit. The expo features a 10-category quilt contest, vendor mall, stage presentations, informal lectures, sit & sew and hands-on workshops, nationally known celebrity presenters, appearances by Nancy and raffle prizes.
Advance registration for the expo is now open, which means you can register early and save $2 per admission ticket, workshop and lecture. Plus, registering early means you can take advantage of limited-quantity opportunities, like the brand-new Quilt Expo VIP package!
VIP ticket holders receive the following:
- One three-day Quilt Expo ticket.
- A Quilt Expo tote bag signed by Nancy Zieman.
- Early access to the quilt contest exhibit at 8 a.m. on Thursday morning – be the first to see the quilts!
- Coffee, tea and a meet and greet with Nancy Zieman on Thursday morning.
- A Quilt Expo VIP button.
- A quilting book from Nancy Zieman Productions.
Whether a seasoned quilter, a novice or just curious to learn more about quilting, Quilt Expo offers an opportunity to learn, laugh and draw inspiration from quilting masters who will share their ideas and expertise.
Mark your calendars and pore over your Quilt Expo Advance Registration Guide (online here). We can’t wait to see you this fall!