Financial contributions from the community, including gifts from members like you, make up nearly half of PBS Wisconsin’s operating budget. Your support is important — and deeply appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to become a member today.
Benefits of your membership can include:
- Subscription to PBS Wisconsin’s monthly program guide, Airwaves.
- A personal entry packet for PBS Wisconsin’s Lucky-Go-Happy Sweepstakes each spring.
- A special opportunity to voice your thoughts through our annual Member Survey.
- At the $60 level or above, access to a deeper library of online, on-demand video through PBS Wisconsin Passport.
Sustainers enroll to make ongoing, monthly contributions to provide steady support for PBS Wisconsin. In addition to the member benefits above, Sustainers enjoy:
- The convenience of automatic monthly giving.
- No renewal notices—your membership is always up-to-date.
- The option to select a PBS Wisconsin thank-you gift based on your donation level.
You may be able to increase the impact of your support in just a few minutes of your time. Many employers match employees’ or retirees’ charitable contributions.
Check with your benefits office today to find out how to match your support for PBS Wisconsin.